Monday, December 6, 2010

Holiday centerpiece Ideas

Have you transformed your fall decor to winter/holiday yet? I haven't...(my excuse...just back from vacation :-D). I've done the cleaning and prep work though. The tree and mantle are complete. But I'm still deciding what to do for my dining table centerpiece.  Having the same dilemma? Or just want some ideas for your next holiday event?  Check out these great centerpieces and holiday decor courtesy of one of my favorite go to sources for inspiration.. Pottery Barn!


I love apothecary jars, fill them up with all things festive for the season
 This should be fairly simple to recreate! Put your pillar and taper candles to use!
 Simple and elegant, you don't have to use PB pinecone candles for this setting.  Use plain pinecones, they come a dine a dozen, very inexpensive!
I have lots of candles and apothecary jars, so I think I'll combine the two and see what I come up with.
Do you have any other ideas?  Do share!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Gorgeous tabletops! I love the look of assorted apothecary jars, too!

Sandi said...

I love the pine cones on the plates too!